Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day One (after regimen)...

OK, let's get started:


First I took the before pictures (I am not unhappy or sad, just trying to keep a blank face).

In the Morning: (takes about 6 minutes)

  1. Wash my face with my product (do not want to name product until I am sure it works, don't want to denounce anyone).
  2. Use my micro-derm abrasion kit, 2 steps.
  3. Use my skin even toner.
  4. Next is my lifting serum.
  5. Then my eye lifting cream.
  6. After that my vitamin serum.
  7. Onto my lips with a mask and balm.
  8. Lastly a day cream with spf.

That is how I started and then comes the night regimen: (about 5 minutes)

  1. Wash my face with my product
  2. Skin even toner
  3. Lifting serum
  4. Eye lifting cream
  5. Vitamin serum
  6. Night cream with Retinol
  7. Eye lash growth serum

Here are the  after first pitch pictures:

Full face

Nose

Right (what an awful age spot YUCK!) temple

Left temple

Left jowl

Mouth


I started this last Thursday and have been very faithful.  I do not know if I look any better but my skin does seem softer.  Will I look 18 again?  Probably not, well, definitely not.  Do I want to look 18 again?  DEFINITELY not!  Hmmm, have you ever thought what you would do if you knew then what you know now?  What would you change?  How would that change your life now?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to get your thoughts please...